Reserve your Winterfest Fat Bike NOW!!
In an effort to open new opportunities for outdoor recreation, Waterbury Winterfest, in partnership with Bicycle Express, has purchased a
Kona Fat Bike that is now available for reduced daily rental.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Participant completes bike reservation form (below), reserves date and clicks Book Now
- Winterfest Fat Bike costs $25 per day – please be sure to pay using FORWARD payment method. (5 consecutive day maximum).
- Order will be placed on hold until payment is verified.
- Confirmation email sent to participant and bicycle express once checkout is complete, verified and payment processed.
- Save this receipt from FORWARD qgiv and present to Bicycle Express.
- Go to Bicycle Express (23 Commercial Drive, Waterbury, VT) on the day of rental to pick-up your bike.
- Bicycle Express shop hours as follows: (Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm/Sat 10am – 5pm)
- Bring along a friend to rent a bike from Bicycle Express ($55/day) to enjoy a ride together.
- HAVE FUN!
Our Winterfest Community Fat Tire Bike is size Medium.
The huge tires make Fat Biking surprisingly stable and fun across a variety of surfaces and Winterfest encourages everyone to give it try this winter. For just $25/day, you can reserve the bike for a day filled with adventure. Whether along the river in the village or up in the hills, the medium sized frame bike offers everyone a new way to explore Vermont’s recreation crossroads.
Bicycle Express, at the corner of Route 2 and Route 100 South, manages the care and maintenance of the bike. They also have a fleet of additional fat bikes for rental for family or group outings. They can provide a fat bike orientation and recommend routes for novice, intermediate or expert riders. For those who might adopt this new sport as their own, Bicycle Express will deduct rental fees on their bikes from the cost of purchase.